Greetings, dearest friends on earth! I have come to you on this day to speak about a topic that has been misunderstood and misinterpreted so many times that I find it necessary to bring you our perspective on this matter, so that you may find it easier to comprehend its concept and meaning in your own life. Thus, I wish to speak about karma – although I have previously talked about this, it appears some questions have remained unanswered, or have risen from the knowledge obtained from my answer or other sources.
First of all, dearest friends, karma is not to be understood as punishment for wrongdoing. Instead, it is merely a clear consequence of the cosmic law of cause and effect. This means, that any action you take, has a consequence. Often, it may also have an impact on other life forms. Depending on what this impact is, this may result in a debt towards that life form, or that other life form may owe you a debt. When you owe another life form, this is normally referred to as “karma”, while when another life form owes you, some call this “positive karma”, also called “dharma”. As you can imagine, this may lead to a very complex, complicated network of karma between all life forms. To avoid that this grows exponentially for everyone, there are several ways to eliminate and to avoid karma. In order to eliminate existing karma, you can do the following:
- use lightwork to influence the effects of the karma (e.g. reduce the pain caused)
- whenever a similar situation presents itself (your spirit guide will give you such opportunities) show that you have learned from the previous situation
- ask the life form for forgiveness – this does not have to be in person, but can be done by yourself – however it needs to be very genuine with no hidden agenda
- do something positive, helpful, for that life form or another representative of it (especially helpful when dealing with karma towards plants and animals)
- it also helps to obtain dharma (positive karma) – while karma is not like money that you have overdrawn and now need to repay, the good intentions, good will and the good actions are honored
- additionally – learn to forgive others, this helps to balance the network of karma and reduce its global impact, also on you
- last but not least – forgive yourself, don’t hold it against yourself when you did something that YOU think caused karma
You need not use all of these suggestions, but the more you use, the more likely it is that your karma does get dissolved.
However, let me add that your intentions in your actions are what really matter when creating karma, less the direct effects that your actions have. E.g. if you assist someone out of unconditional love, but this other person misinterprets your actions and gets angry, this will have much, much less of a karmic consequence, possibly none or even the other way around (remember to forgive!), than when you purposely make someone angry or purposely hurt some life form.
To avoid karma, well my dear friends, that is part of the learning process here on earth, it is part of beginning to walk the Path Of Light. Once you begin to live more in tune with you soul, and work together with your spirit guide and your guardian angel, and are more aware of your actions and their consequences, you will automatically create less and less karma. Once you have completely mastered to no longer create any karma at all, and have dissolved all existing karma from this and previous lifetimes, you are basically done with your obligation to incarnate on this planet.
While my words today do by far not cover all the complexity of karma, I hope I have been able to answer a few of your questions.
Greetings to you, dearest friends, and may you be blessed by the angels! Amen. Amen. Amen.